Jason R. Johnson MD
Education and Training:
- University of Virginia. 1994-1998. BA Chemistry
- Eastern Virginia Medical School. 1998-2002. MD
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center an affiliate of UNC-Chapel Hill for internship and residency.2002-2005
- Chief Resident of Family Medicine at New Hanover Regional Medical Center.2004-2005
- Associate Professor and Attending at New Hanover Regional Medical Center 2005-2006
- Sentara Medical Group 2006-2014.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- unrestricted license to practice medicine in Virginia
- DEA license
- BLS certification
I grew up in the Virginia Beach area, graduating from Kempsville High School in 1994. I am happily married to Amour M. Johnson MD. We have two wonderful children. I am a parishioner of Saint John the Apostle Catholic Church. My parents still live in my childhood home in Kempsville.
Atlantic Family Medicine PC